|SPECIAL SERVICES FROM KENATECH PROCESS ENGINEERING:
KenaTech Pipe Organ Engineering Service. (The Pipe Doctor)
Maintainance and repair of pipe organs.
Before your church even thinks about replacing that old pipe organ,
find out what can be done to save it, and bring it up to modern
standards and top operating condition. It usually costs a whole lot
less in the long run to take good care of the organ you already have!
* Routine repairs and troubleshooting; dead notes, cyphers, etc.
* Wind Chest rebuilding; releathering, magnet replacement, etc.
- - If the wood is solid, the wind chest (and a lot of money) can be saved.
* Console rebuilding; solid state relays and combination actions.
- - Save that beautiful wood case and those irreplaceable ivory keyboards.
- - Recently completed a total rebuild of a 1950 3-manual Moller console.
* Projects can be done in stages, as funds become available.
* When possible, work is scheduled so the organ will play on Sundays!
The Ship's Carpenter - Custom Woodworking for your Boat
Specializing in Teak Trim Work.
* Repairing or replacing damaged exterior teak; rails, etc.
* New hatch boards or screens for sailboats.
* Interior trim work; doors, cabinets, etc.
* Member - Bay Point Yacht Club, Marblehead, Ohio.